on 13 December 2006
I really wish I had my own Kuro! Basically this manga is made up of three short stories ~ All of them are sweet and fun to read! I love the first one "Man's Best Friend" It's not a 100% full on- hardcore piece but there are a few naughty bits, and it's full of lovely bishies too... not an annoying girl in sight! yey! I strongly suggest you give this a try!
on 1 June 2008
Hilarious, but then Kazusa Takashima does humour very well. Kazusa always draws the most gorgeous bishies (look no further than Wild Rock), and Man's Best Friend is just as beautifully drawn. The print work and paper is of good quality and easy to read/see, although not in the Japanese floppy style (but that's my preferred syle) . For hardcore yaoi fans you will not find anything too explicit, although the love scenes are touching and some action can be had. This is a fun entertaining read, I highly recommend it.
on 7 November 2014