on 17 February 2011
This was a bit disappointing for the money. The sort of thing you get free from the hire company. However it does cover the area required and will allow us to plan our trip.
on 28 August 2013
This will serve the purpose for which it was purchased. I have yet to use it but it has enabled me to get a better overview of the area work out routes & distances.
on 27 March 2014
I was very disappointed at having paid for the sort of map which some car hire companies give out for free and I suspect it will be of little help in driving around Virginia. I will buy a proper map when I actually arrive in the USA. In case anyone thinks I am a natural review grumbler it is rare I fail to give 5* and I have never given less than 3*. Very disappointed
on 4 July 2014
I use the pathfinder maps in the uk and I hoped I could get something of that quality for the US but this isn't any where near. it is meant to be weather friendly but the detail for walking and cycling is not there.
on 21 October 2016