on 12 January 2016
I'm still reading this book but I can say so far it's very easy to read and understand. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to understand Digital Forensics.
on 16 October 2015
This is a very brilliant book for any beginner like me just starting out in the Digital Forensics world. It is easy to read, well written and takes you through right from the basics of computing all the way through to the real stuff. I am happy with it and although I would like to complete it would not mind reading it for a while. Great work and well done to the authors
on 12 August 2017
Its a good primer, however i feel it could have been more technical.
on 6 March 2013
I bought this book after being told to by my lecturer. The lecturer rarely references this book during classes but when completing coursework, this book came in very handy. I recommend this book for Networking and Security students.
on 24 January 2016
Whilst this is a good book, giving a lot of information on the subject, I really feel that it is overpriced, in comparison with other books on the subject. Bit light on pages as well.
Spend a little extra and get more value for money.
on 15 February 2016
More about american law but has some useful stuff about the fields standards
on 29 May 2014
Quite a simple book, a bit outdated in parts, easily better on-line resources out there for free, but handy for an absolute beginner to computers in general, I suppose.
on 14 February 2014
Really great read, easy enough for anyone to understand, and just so interesting. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone.
on 15 March 2013
This will help you identify core areas you need to learn if you are planning to start out in forensics / computer security.
on 14 July 2013
This is an excellent book that provides what the title states. I would like to recommend this brilliant book. Cheers.