Customer reviews

on 13 March 2010
I ordered this book for my daughter, Ioana, who is a Geronimo Stilton books collector! She loves the vivid characters of this series and really enjoys the narrative. These stories always inspire her, she wishes to visit different places around the world.
Although fiction books, they relate so well with the reality of our day-to-day lives, that makes it easier for children to learn from it - get familiar with different cultures and beliefs, reinforce values and principles for a happy and successful life.

Here are some of Ioana's comments on this book:
"This book is so good! I love graphic books like this one! I also love the way they
travel in time! It's a very good book,and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did." Ioana
on 13 March 2010
These books are great - both my son and daughter love them - the special fonts used inside are a really good idea.
on 22 June 2016
Grafica novels are difficult to read on Kindle and in black and white the graphic is spoiled.