on 8 December 2013
It took me a while to realise this was a new book - at first I thought it was Art at the Speed of Life re-issued with a new cover!! As soon as I realised it was something different, i had to order it, as the first book is wonderful. This one does not disappoint at all. In fact, in some ways it's even better with thirty projects to try, incorporating very many techniques. Sumptuously illustrated as before, a delight to thumb through in addition to all the practical tips and inspiring ideas. Thoroughly recommended.
on 8 July 2014
This book inspired me in so many ways, I don't know where to begin! I was so happy when I created my own journal, and it has been an amazing journey since. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in art journaling or learning more about mixed media art. A great place to begin, or to inspire and motivate a non-beginner. I will be buying all Pam's books :-)
on 9 March 2014
Excellent book with lots to try & consider.
You do need both books by this author because they work together
on 28 October 2014
A great book, some great ideas.