on 1 August 2017
Fine book! I've got a number of books on wirework, but the approach here (using various profiles of wire) produces some of the most elegant and stylish settings (etc.) I've ever seen; and instructions are clear.
on 25 April 2017
This is an amazing book which makes your jewellery look so professional. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow. You need to be used to wirework and is not suitable for a beginner.
on 28 June 2017
Brilliant book
on 3 March 2010
A book for beginners this is not as is skips basics like straightening and hardening the wire but if you know the basics and want to create multi wired designs then get this book.
With a section on the tools used and projects for rings, earings, bracelets and necklaces/pendants, all have design notes and suggestion on how to adapt the designs. The pictures and steps are clear and easy to follow , I love just looking through this book and have created some beautiful jewellery.
on 15 February 2013
Have just received this book today & already have read it from cover to cover & watched the DVD. It is an amazing book & I cannot wait to start the projects. I have seen lots of wirework techniques but this book is so easy to understand and projects that looked so hard are shown to be in reality very simple if you just follow the instructions.
I would recommend it to anyone wanting to go a step further in their wirework hobby.
on 30 September 2009
If you'd like to make jewelry like the bracelet on the cover this is the book to get. It's not for absolute beginners, though - it assumes you know how to handle the basic tools - but for people who have a little experience working with wire and want to expand.

I've made wire wrapped pendants before but wanted to learn new ways to attach stones to bracelets and rings and when I saw the cover picture I knew I found the book I needed. I wasn't disappointed.

The instructions are clear and there are pictures of most of the important steps along the way and many interesting and important hints on how to get a perfect wrap.

Apart from the bracelets I also loved two of the ring projects. Other projects include the more common stone pendant and some earrings.

The only thing that disappointed me was the fact that one of the bracelets pictured at the beginning of the bracelet section that is not part of the projects. It's a variation of one of the rings adapted to a bracelet, so I guess you can get there by using the ring instructions but I was sad not to see it included.
on 14 July 2017
Lovely book with super illustrations. Great coffee table book.
on 5 June 2017
the book is very informative and the service is quick.
on 19 October 2009
Wirework: is not a total beginners book. I found it just right to take me that bit further than I have been with wire before. The pictures and instructions are very clear and easy to follow. The first evening I made one of the projects, the fish, easy to do and it was very much admired. There are enough projects which are harder and more time consuming to keep me interested for some time to come. Excellent book, a keeper.
on 1 May 2010
Although I do love this book, I am not sure that it would be for the novice, in fact, that's what the author says in the forward. The ideas and principals in the book are well explained and illustrated. I will be taking this off the shelf regularly.