Customer reviews

Bag Style
Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 October 2017
Lots of different styles to choose from; where to start!
on 3 February 2017
Fab book, loads more patterns than I was expecting and really quick delivery....
on 15 April 2016
I will be very busy using all my oddments up
on 1 April 2013
Lovely bag designs and plenty that you will want to try. Good clear instructions and easily obtainable materials. Definitely recommend it.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 May 2016
Have knitted up one of the bags and it's great
on 1 June 2013
lovely book it it really good that i can see and check what i am buying with these books thank you
on 15 March 2009
An enticing book full of delicious patterns with good clear instructions. Something for every level of knitter.
It's not often one comes across a book where almost every pattern appeals. I will become a true bag lady when I have finished with this book,
35 people found this helpful
on 19 October 2011
This item was exactly what my wife wanted and was delivered well within the expected time.
Book price was excellent and will encourage further purchases.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2008
I have just bought this and am SO looking forward to getting started on my first project from it. The range of styles is great - not like some other books which seem to be a variation on just one or two shapes - and most of the finished articles actually look like something you'd happy to be seen with, in some gorgeous colour schemes. (Ok, there are a couple of dodgy items, but I suppose they have to cater to all tastes!) This book would not be suitable for a beginner - I think that many of these projects will challenge my skills as an intermediate knitter, with felting, use of circular needles and cable-type stitches, but they look as if they are explained clearly enough for me to be able to work it out.

The yarn suggested is American, which might put some people off, but they not only tell you what they used, but also the percentages of wool, linen and whatever in it, so I found it quite easy to find an equivalent in my haberdashers.

As I think you may have realised by now, I'm very happy with my purchase!
70 people found this helpful