on 18 August 2014
Still relevant today. Read it and change your attitude to wealth and abundance. Its amazing how a lot of us carry such negative beliefs about money or rich people. This will help re-educate you and once you change your mind set you will attract more abundance.
on 29 April 2017
Very good great read AAA+++
on 21 May 2017
Excellent brainstorming, informative, motivational, inspirational and practical book a must read. am so blessed by reading the book and I hope all who read it receive wealth and abundance too.The Science of Getting Rich blsd
on 8 August 2017
Read it. You will not regret this. I keep this close by and if I struggle with doubts and fears I simply read this again
on 29 July 2017
It's not like other books spinning complex theories on how to get rich. He talks about simple and easy to follow steps that actually make sense. I loved reading it.
on 28 June 2017
excellent
on 1 July 2017
This is a great book .

Since I bought it in 2013 am still studying the content. It's not a one off read.

Use it for group study
on 5 July 2017
cool
on 31 August 2015
I was surprised when I started reading this book, as it's very advanced for its time. Things it teaches are so simple yet we overlook them thus never become rich. Great reading!
on 4 May 2017