on 8 August 2011
Bought this for my other half who sits and mumbles and counts as she crochets - bless her. Impossible to have a conversation now, but I gather form the mumbling that the book is great. Our house is filling up with hats now. If you like hats, enjoy crochet and never want to have to talk to your other half again then this is the book for you!
on 25 July 2012
I bought this book as I wanted to expand my crochet knowledge to include more than just a beanie hat! There are a couple of great patterns, but I was a little disappointed as I thought a lot of the styles of hats were a little old fashioned. Still a good book, with easy to follow patterns.
on 1 May 2013
This book has a good selection of hats within it's pages. I do like to have choice when choosing a hat pattern to make, this certainly has that.
on 26 July 2013
good for getting some ideas to make your own creation or be inspired by them

it came fast and in good condition
on 4 February 2013
This was for a friends birthday, she loved it and has also made me a hat that I like in the book.
on 10 February 2016
so good i lent it out and never got it back - great fun hats
on 17 January 2016