Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 February 2014
Absolutely love this novella as I do Kelley Armstrongs other Novellas and Women Of The Otherworld series.Reading about Nick and a new character got my attention,when you read these books you can imagine the characters and their surroundings.So buy it
on 24 May 2014
I loved reading this book. It was good to catch up with the werewolves, Elana & Clayton Denvers, There children Logan & Kate & the newist addition to the pack. It's a really good read i recommend it to other Kelly Armstrong Fans =)
on 12 December 2013
I am a massive fan of the otherworld series and was not disspointed!

Great story to keep us Kelley Armstrong fans going till the next release!!
on 5 January 2014
Very nice to see character development...Nick grows up finally and an omega would for the pack. Some more romance would have been nice as its just dropped in as if needed to end quickly.
on 23 June 2016
A great book as usual from Kelly, It's a shame she's decided to rip off her loyal fans though by selling some of her other novels in installments (£10 for a downloaded book??)
on 8 February 2014
I love all the books in the Otherworld series and this is no exception. I like the fact it is following characters that previously did not have the starring roles.
on 19 May 2015
As usual, Kelly Armstrong does not disappoint - her writing is brilliant and draws you in - I can never put her books down, but I don't want them to end!!
on 24 January 2014
Nick always reminded me of softer version of James Bond and it was nice to see another side of him in this book. As usual will be looking for next book.
on 21 June 2016
I have always enjoyed Kelley Armstrong and Brazen did not fail to keep me interested until the end of the book. I can not wait for the next instalment.
on 7 July 2014
Another fantastic, cant put it down, insightful twist on the life of Werewolf's. I hope the short stories of the people of the otherworld never stop.