on 1 July 2013
Holiday reading here we come! If it is better than the film and the series we will be more than happy.
on 13 August 2016
Very enjoyable a must for all diehard Firefly fans.
on 12 March 2015
Amazing book!
on 30 March 2013
An absolute delight to read. Its always a pleasure to delve beyond the screen and really get into the hearts of Serenity's crew.
on 25 February 2017
More please!
on 13 September 2013
Great to be able to carry on following the storyline meant to play out in the series. It's a shame we couldn't see hem on screen, but these books are good.
on 9 November 2014
Excellent addition to the series. I'm amazed how good it looks on Kindle for my Android.
on 2 December 2013
This is a musthave. I really enjoyed reading this. It makes fox almost okay - NOT! But still, go read it!
on 11 February 2015
great read
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 9 January 2009
I enjoyed the writing and the artist has done a fine job in recreating the characters seen in the film and series, however it lacks depth and given the cost, is to say the least a tad short. I guess as part of the series of books it is needed and of course if like me you enjoy the Firefly universe then of course you will buy this book to continue the adventure.
4 people found this helpful