on 9 August 2010
i like this book alot since i want to have a career in fashion so hopefully leading me off to a good start!
on 30 May 2013
Really helped me to understand the roles in the fashion industry and share enthusiasm with successful designers and artists etc.
on 4 February 2016
I wanted to do a fashion course before I started university a couple of years ago and I thought this book would help me get an idea of what's involved in the fashion World. As I was reading this, I felt like I wasn't into that side of the fashion world for example, the making of the clothes, the photography etc. I was more into the business side of fashion, like behind the scenes. Don't get me wrong, it's a good book but it wasn't what I was looking for.
on 11 February 2013
If you're not sure what to get a teenage girl for a Christmas stocking filler then this is the book! My niece loved it and was very excited and pleased that I noticed she was at the age where fashion is everything for a teenagers street cred!
This book is something that can last for years and it can be sold on to fashion students for example or just to keep to show the grandkids fashion that was around in your day. Love it!
on 9 August 2012
This book is amazing! They have taken accounts of all the most legendery people in fashion and told their story about how they got big in fashion i.e marc jacobs, Karl Lagerfield. there are diffirent sections on diffirent parts of fashion like stylist,photographer,makeup artist, designers....

The best fashion book i've bought!
on 15 January 2012
Being in the Uk and this book coming from America I'm so proud to of found it! With my blog and a dream of a fashion career this book has quite honestly inspired me! The layout of it and the wording is great and I would highly suggest it to ANYONE who is in anyway intrested in having a career in fashion!
on 26 February 2015
If this is what your into them is literally amazing , it has everything I need to know to do my future job. However just like any book once it's read it's read so I I think I made the right decision of getting it 2nd hand , £4 cheaper and just as good quality :)
on 4 September 2015
Was a present for my daughter. She says she loves it - is really interesting and informative. She wants to go into this line of work so it was a great gift and a sight into all the Ins&Outs of what they do and what is required. Very happy with my purchase :)
on 18 April 2012
I bought this book for my daughter who is studying textiles and fashion in college later this year, she is very happy with it and it covers some of the questions she had about working in the fashion industry
on 28 August 2014
Great book I have read through this quickly and looked at the pictures which are amazing. This was on time delivery. Students would like this book as interesting reading if they are studying art and design