Customer reviews

on 12 October 2016
superb book, highly recommend. My partner is doing the male version so I decided I'd better boost my own mojo to keep up with him! Fabulous, Mantak Chia is the way to go! I notice I have alot more youthful vitality than many other women my age and i attribute it to careful cultivation of my sexual energy, using it to build my inner vitality instead of spend it carelessly on short term easy pleasure.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2016
Excellent book, however not for beginners like myself, I am now on the journey to learn much more, to gain full understanding, as some of the practices are quite advanced. Nevertheless, great to buy for more awareness of our bodies, so for this reason highly recommended.
3 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2017
The book is wonderful and very useful with lot of informations. Knjiga je čudovita in zelo uporabna z veliko informacij.
on 24 September 2017
Amazing techniques in this book
on 6 April 2015
What we're taught about sex in the Western world really is missing the point, this book is beautiful and made so much sense to me. Thank you for sharing it with us
4 people found this helpful
on 6 February 2016
Good book arrived quickly. Thank you. Beware ladies, that you will need to buy other book for this 'technique ' to be complete, which is dissapointing to find out....
on 13 January 2015
Amazing read- great service from supplier
One person found this helpful
on 29 January 2013
Great book it is very experimental i.e. if you do practices you will feel the benefits of extra chi energy.
6 people found this helpful
on 10 October 2016
I recommend for all female's...very interesting..
on 10 November 2011
If you're into eastern sexual practices or healing, then buy any book by this author. he knows his stuff in depth and as you get more knowledgeable in your practice, you will find that the book is still relevant.

i have several of this man's books and all are enlightening reads.
9 people found this helpful