Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 June 2014
The dog in this book is so loveable that it would be enough. Searching the tiny fog face is fun for a 70 yr old as well as for a 2 yr old. Actually I had thought to give this to a small child to enjoy the book with him, but then a friend of mine decided to have a puppy of the same breed as Momo. So the book is no going to be a birthday present for a 11 yr old. The puppy is going to arrive on her birthday also. Many of the pics are in the internet, though, but it is fun to look at the book.
on 28 June 2014
Fantastic book - without a doubt my grandchildren's favourite book and they are only just coming up for 2. They (twins) are really sharp now and finding Momo! They never tire of it. A wonderful book, lovely pictures and a lovely idea!
on 22 March 2014
What a beautiful concept for a book.
Stunning photographs with a furry, four legged twist.
A quirky must for any coffee table.
It even brought a smile to my most miserable of friend's face when they picked it up for a browse - now that's saying something ;)
on 17 April 2014
Excellent idea and really lovely book for the coffee table or a gift. Hours of fun looking for Momo and enjoy watching young friends finding him.
on 4 January 2015
Lovely book, as expected from the Instagram account. At first when it arrived I thought it would be too childish to give as a gift to adults, as the writing is large and it's much easier to find Momo in a book this size than on a smartphone screen. But everyone loved it anyway - great photos, gorgeous dog, and still a challenge in some photos and/or without glasses!
on 16 April 2014
I have followed Andrew and Momo on Twitter for a while and enjoyed my daily Find Momo pics. The book is so beautifully laid out, the photos are gorgeous. Very happy to have this on my coffee table.
on 16 May 2015
Could have been made for my young nephew, who's currently obsessed with puzzles AND border collies. Have to admit to flicking through myself before handing it over...
on 16 January 2015
This is a book that no one can resist, young or old. 'Momo' has become a household word for finding something. Good photography with a very clever idea added.
on 24 February 2015
Lovely book - the first thing my 2 year old granddaughter looks for when she visits - keeps her happy for quite a long time looking for Momo!!
on 30 July 2014
Excellent fun book. Myself and every visitor we've had had enjoyed this immensely. We love our dogs and I wish I'd thought of this idea.