Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 27 July 2012
I live in Belgium and over here cookie dough is pretty unknown. But I love it.
So when I discovered this book, I had to have it.

And it's a great book!!! The recipies are unique, easy to make and unusual.
I love the idea that I can eat cookie dough 'savely' - the unbaked dough doesn't contain any eggs.
Also, you have great desserts that you don't have to bake.

The book looks lovely and is a pleasure to read. The recipies are structured.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 23 September 2012
Eggless cookie dough is becoming popular - although I must admit I had not come across it before in a recipe book. The point of this eggless cookie dough is that it is meant to be eaten raw. My mind went Ugh, but then I remembered that this stuff tastes good. When I was young it was thought to be perfectly safe to run your finger around the bowl and scoop up the left over dough or cake mix. Then the scare with eggs and salmonella and these days we are all more careful. Lindsay has gone to town to devise many cookie doughs including vegan/dairy free, gluten free and others including the luxurious white chocolate and macadamia nut. She has then gone all out to produce some very interesting ways of using the different doughs. The chocolate chip cookie dough truffles look fantastic, but like all sweets these are packed with fat and sugar. If you are not counting the calories, try the peanut butter cups - oh my! The no-fail fudge is something you will want to try. There's marshmallow, cookie pops, cookies, cakes, pies, whoopies, doughnuts and brownies (the latter are all baked), all of which look mouthwatering. There are even frozen makes and indulgent breakfasts. This is an interesting book that can change the way you think about cookie dough forever. This review first appeared on welovefinefoods website.
on 4 April 2013
A really lovely book. Comes spiral bound which makes it easy to use, practically. The pages stay open and the book sits on a book stand comfortably.

The recipes, not surprisingly, all contain cookie dough and are a joy for anyone with a sweet tooth. Not sure I'd want to try all the recipes but they look fun.
on 11 July 2013
Oh my. This book is bonkers, no doubt about it. And to be fair, you could use pretty much any cookie recipe minus the eggs. But buy it anyway - it's a lot of fun; and after whipping up the basic recipe you'll find yourself licking out the mixing bowl in a state of happy delirium. Lots of inventive ideas and twists on the basic recipe to keep you occupied.
Anyone who thinks licking the bowl is the best bit about baking - this book is for you. Nom.
on 4 January 2013
I love thisbook and had lots of fun with it.I recomed it to anyone that loves baking lots of fun
on 21 January 2014
Had a good look at it myself, excellent book. My daughter in law loves it, says it is ideal for making the kids' tasty treats and for taking some with them to their playgroups.
on 7 February 2013
This fantastic cook book has a large range of recipes which are easy to prepare and the results are delicious.
on 1 April 2014
YUM. The breakfast part looks amazing and the cookie dough brownies taste great. Good for anyone with a huuuge sweet tooth like me.
on 21 October 2013
GOOD BUY FOR ANY AGE GROUP THAT LOVES COOKIE DOUGH. RECIPES EVEN TAKE INTO ACCOUNT GLUTEN FREE DIETS. DEFINITELY PURCHASE
on 31 July 2013
Just the photos in the book makes my mouth water run. The recipies are very easy to follow and understand