on 21 January 2015
It may be sold as a bit of a joke gift some places but this is actually a serious book on how to craft by collecting cat fur whilst brushing.

Some great ideas and fun to be had. Would highly recommend for any crafty and cat lovers!
on 2 February 2018
Bought this as a joke present for my mum, but the book is actually lovely. Came really quickly and is good quality. The only down side is that you are expected to make a lot of the projects from other materials and add a tiny cat hair emblem on afterwards so wouldn't really say it's crafting with cat hair as such..
on 9 February 2018
Bought this as a joke for my friend but got one for me as well. I haven't crafted anything out of my cat's hair yet (I find the idea faintly repulsive to be honest...) but the craft ideas are cute and can be easily replicated using felting wool.
on 3 March 2015
Bought this a jokey present for my mum, but turns out she loves it and has been reading it and has made a number of the little projects in the book. The book itself is very detailed about each step of the process and even tells you the best way to brush your cat!
on 5 November 2016
Slightly odd subject for a book but perfect for a friend who has been looking for something to make from her cats' fur. Projects are easy and look cute.
on 8 April 2017
Great gift
on 17 October 2012
Are you a crazy cat lady? Have you got far too much spare time on your hands? Do you want to learn how to make a creepy finger puppet (akin to something a serial killer might make from his victim's hair) out of your pets shed fur? Then you're in luck! This book is exactly what you're looking for!!

I was once like you. I used to sit in front of my telly box with my three cats(Prometheus, Socrates and Nigel), wondering how to fill my days, between shouting at rain and sorting through my collection of old Smash Hits magazines, all the while having no idea what to do with the 17 burlap sacks filled with cat hair going to waste in my shed. That is until I stumbled across this book...

Now I fill my days creating wonderful finger puppets from genuine cat fur and I have the pleasure of sharing my hobby with the world. I show my creations to strangers on the bus (although I'm quite unlucky in that I always decide to show my puppets to people who are getting off at the next stop), I've opened up an a web store selling my original creations ([...] - check it out!), I started a cat hair puppet show (although the police have warned me about it) and they make fantastic gifts for all the most important people in my life, like my therapist, my parole officer and the man I sometimes talk to in the supermarket whose name may or may not be Jim.

So buy this book and you to can turn your life around!!
1919 Comments| 402 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 February 2015
My brother collects his long haired cat's fur and was beside himself when I presented him with this. A fantastically kooky idea.
on 26 January 2017
A funny gift
on 13 August 2016
good service - fascinating book, I'm storing cat hair in containers. can't wait to get enough!