Customer reviews

on 29 November 2011
Not as useful or as funny as I was expecting. Tipping etiquette and jokes are in American. Would not recommend.
on 7 March 2016
After getting the "Recipes every man should know", I was really disappointed by this book. Not only was it not that funny, it didn't have as broad of a range of topics as I thought. And the content was just a bit... rubbish. I wish they could have let us seen more content online, else I wouldn't have bought it.
on 24 November 2014
This little handbook is brilliant. I bought it as a joke present for a friend but its actually pretty interesting! It certainly has things that we should all know! Guys- if you want to impress a girl give this a read! Delivered quickly also!
on 10 December 2012
An enjoyable quick reference book that I managed read from cover to cover in about thirty minutes. Not sure that I would want to pay full price due to the shortness.
on 17 December 2013
Interesting and easy to read. Some useful tips here. Most guys will enjoy this book and the different range of areas covered.
on 4 July 2014
Love the book and the range overall. Nice things to now and a good book to have around the house.
on 18 February 2016