on 15 November 2009
This book will not make anyone the next Donald Trump or Warren Buffett. It offers simple financial education that helps people to make better financial choices. The author instructs about credit cards, student loans, CDs, money markets, money funds, 401(k)s, IRAs, mortgages and much more. Orman is a great financial educator. I have read the majority of her books and would recommend them all.

- Mariusz Skonieczny, author of Why Are We So Clueless about the Stock Market? Learn how to invest your money, how to pick stocks, and how to make money in the stock market
on 26 April 2009
THIS BOOK IS THE BEST FINANCIAL TEXTBOOK WRITTEN WITH PURE HONESTY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS JUST FINISHED COLLEGE OR EVEN STARTING IT. THERE ARE MANY THINGS ONE CAN LEARN AND PICK UP FROM THIS BOOK.
I ALSO RECOMMEND THE DVD SHOW I SAW IT AND WAS ALSO QUITE GOOD AS WELL.
VINE VOICEon 8 May 2005
Looks like we have come full circle. Suze published books that we could take with us and open for many economical and emotional situations. Then as life got more complicated so her help had to split-up into different books and kits. Then as everything moved too fast for the printed word she gave us the "Laws of Money." A book that is immune to being dated. Now we are back to the practical. Over the years things will change; however this book fits the "here and now" as to what to pay attention to and how to get help.

For the hand full of people that think this is just common sense, it is only if you think about it. Also common sense dowse not include the why people think about such things as FICO scores or websites that did not exist years ago. I have found that common sense is only common if you know it.

For those people that think this is just a rehash. I can pretty much assume that you have been reading covers again and not the nitty-gritty inside. Of that one of my favorite sections is on 8. BIG-TICKET PURCHASE: CAR. Maybe because I already follow the plan and it gives me more trust in the other section of the book. The information is up to date so it would be hard to be rehash.

Anyway you look at it just opening the book will pay for the purchase price.
on 25 November 2015
Really good read. The book was also in superb condition.
Thanks.