on 28 February 2017
I have been a Bulls since the fan since the early 90’s and was keen to read Phil’s book. I purchased the paperback version. This one arrived fast, was light weight (great while travelling) and was very well packed; Very happy with my purchase.
on 7 March 2016
Incredible book. I am not a huge basketball fan but a friend recommended this book and i loved it. Its well written and as much a business / life book than it is about sport. I found it a great read
on 25 September 2015
Good read. As you might expect from a Phil Jackson book, it goes into some interesting detail on team dynamics as well as Zen Bhuddism. I think it is a good read for sports fans with a little bit more thrown in there
on 25 July 2017
I bought this because someone said on the reviews, that it was more about teamwork and meditation and there was not much basketball stuff for a non-fan - that's not correct. There's loads of basketball stuff to wade through. It's not terrible by any means, but for a non-fan, somewhat tedious.
on 6 April 2018
I did not manage to finish this book as I was bored with all the nitty gritty details about the act and process of basketball.
on 1 April 2015
Superb book offering insights into coaching, philosophy and life. Well written, a real page turner. I am no basketball expert of fan, but enjoyed the way Jackson has developed his coaching and management style.
on 6 April 2017
One of the best.... When hes not deep into smoking a joint hes absloutly nailing this.
on 27 October 2013
I bought this for my husband who is a keen basketball fan and player after hearing about it from an Australian friend.i had no idea what it was about but heard it came highly recommended and took a chance. My husband LOVES it and can't put it down so I was really pleased. Only wish I'd gotten it as a Christmas present as now I need to find something else as good!
on 17 June 2014
Phil Jackson is worth reading about not just because of his incredible achievements (if you love basketball) but also (if you don't love basketball) for his unique perspective on life, striving for goals, managing teams and staying sane!
on 4 June 2017
Very repetitive.......thought I would learn more of the mindfulness mullarky.....sadly not this time...