TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 August 2017
Great book giving advice on how to overcome needless worrying. Full of useful information and some exercises to complete. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 1 June 2010
I recommend this book for professionals and patients alike. Very well written and the introduction chapter grabs your attention from the start. All worriers will recognise themselves when they read this, but more importantly can really be helped to understand what keeps the worry going and then how to manage it better.
16 people found this helpful
on 28 April 2017
Fantastic book. Lots of helpful tips
Will definitely keep referring back to this book
on 9 December 2016
This book will change the life of a person who suffers from anxiety. It should be on prescription for worriers, whether chronic or acute. Really important read.
on 23 May 2016
There were so many points made which were relevant to me. It now makes me rethink things.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2017
A great resource and a bargain too
on 1 February 2014
I found this book absolutely superb. I have tried a few before but this one really did help me to look at my anxiety and start to deal with it. Helped hugely to calm me and get me to sleep by reading before bed. Highly recommended.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 September 2014
If you suffer from GAD or are having CBT for excessive worrying, you need to read this book. It's amazing!
on 9 April 2015
I love Mr Leahy... he just gets it and translates it. His understanding on any topic he writes about is so much deeper and clearer than anyone else.This book is no exception, thank you.
3 people found this helpful