on 18 February 2014
Not so much a 'How to' book, more of a sketch book for you to copy really (there are no detailed written instructions or clues just an introduction). On the other hand there are 45 varieties of flowers to inspire quilting designs so I guess that's a bonus.
on 13 June 2014
I find this series very interesting and stimulating. I love to be able to draw and copy inside one book. With a pencil. a pen and a rubber I can move around with it quite easily and be able to add drawings at odd moments all through the day.
I was a little disappointed with this particular book. On some pages there was not much space to add sketches and a lot of the flowers were too stylised or simplified for my liking.
However, I'm still happy to carry on exercising my drawing with it. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to persevere and improve their drawing fluidity and speed.
on 19 August 2014
Great drawings for inspiration. Use for direct copying or as a starting point for more detailed designs or art journaling. I own several of these books.
on 16 December 2015
This book will be great for a child of, say, 10 or 12 years old. I thought it was for adults, so I will give it away to some children I know,.
on 17 June 2016
Useful - I use it in landscape drawing.
on 13 December 2014
Great book for craftspeople. Inspiring.