on 15 March 2013
nothing worth making. Hideous style. just a totally bad book with a good title and concept but which falls so far short it's unreal.
on 27 January 2013
I enjoyed looking through this book, it has several quite inspiring ideas, and one or two patterns that I my actually make (I am yet to make anything from this book yet.)

Considering all the fab things you can do with a pair of jeans, I did expect a little more from this book than I got.
on 25 August 2015
Not really anything in here I would want to make as it struck me as a bit old fashioned. I was able to make my own version of some of the ideas though and some of the techniques were interesting.
Good book. Although some project are too raw in terms of finishing touches. But great font of inspirations !