Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 November 2014
I bought this for my fiancée for Christmas and can't wait for him to open it.
I had a quick look through before wrapping it and its fantastic, very cleverly written and very funny.

A great buy for anyone with a bit of a sinister sense of humour.
on 17 August 2012
This is funny as hell. Sometimes it makes your brain hurt and I was caught laughing out loud on the train.
This kind of honest satire is the perfect way to address this subject!!
on 2 August 2013
This book is hilarious. Well written and extremely witty, the author has taken a rather serious subject and turned it on its head (the author doesn't hold anything back). Humour is pretty crude (right up my street) and even includes a lovely glossary. Not for everyone mind you, expect some awkward train journeys!
on 16 April 2014
Probably the most grotesquely offensive thing I have read outside of a UKIP manifesto. This book manages to fundamentally insult every single person on the planet, several times over in some unfortunate cases.

I almost prolapsed my rectum from trying to control my guilt-ridden laughter.
on 30 May 2011
funny read! was not what i was expecting, though. i assumed it would be some sort of comic / anthology, but it really is a practical guide to racism. had be howling with laughter in public. best read with a grain of salt, as most of this book could cause offence outside of context.
on 31 October 2014
I am usually a fan of any kind of politically incorrect humour but really didn't see the funny side of this. It wasn't what I was expected - a light hearted joke present for my sister - Its a bit of a heavy read and very americanised.
on 20 February 2013
This book is a very cleverly written piece, rather than just pure insulting of each race/creed/other it has very smartly written paragraphs to insult each and everyone in a way that pokes fun at racism itself.
on 7 October 2014
Very disappointing. Not really funny. I had hoped it would be some sort of clever satire. It is very clumsy, very American and not very funny. On the KIndle edition seemingly unrelated cartoons very often appear and leave big gaps in the text. I stopped reading after three chapters. Poor.
on 25 November 2014
This was a present for my boyfriend. Before I wrapped it the guys in my office flicked through and it's now at the top of everyone's Christmas list! Hilarious read. The boyfriend loved it too, so definite brownie points.

For the record I am not racist (being from the West Indies myself) but appreciate the light hearted humour!
on 14 March 2015
Most of the references are clearly aimed at Americans, which is doubly ironic, since Americans, as everyone knows, don't get irony.