Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

on 26 June 2012
This book is very informative - e.g. at the beginning there is a list of of various substitutes for milk, cheese, honey, egg, butter as well as info on the various flours used in gluten-free, vegan free recipes. When a recipe calls for non-dairy milk for example, you use your preference and the info on the substitutes helps you decide which one you'd like to use. The recipes themselves are varied, easy to follow and easy to make. There are LOTS of photos which is great, because I personally like to see what I am trying to make. Each recipe has a photo. I've bought a couple of recipe books recently due to becoming wheat and dairy intolerant. This book is my favourite by far due to the recipes (I'd eat 95% of them), as well as the layout and the presentation. There are also little boxes on some pages with recipe notes which give various tips for that recipe. Also, each recipe has the nutritional analysis at the bottom of the page. All in all, a great recipe book which I know I will use every day. Well worth the money.
on 13 August 2013
It's not often a book comes along that is both gluten free as well as vegan so this is a real treasure. Recipes are excellent, the book is printed on good quality paper and the pictures make you want to cook.
on 7 December 2012
This book has lovely photos, something many vegan cookbooks are lacking, but the recipes themselves are very basic. The recipes are heavy on bread and pasta, and surprisingly light on vegetables. It might be good for someone new to gluten-free or vegan diets looking to replace flour- and meat-heavy staples. I found the recipes mediocre and not very healthy, so it will be going back.
on 31 January 2013
Gave this to a vegan friend who has just become gluten intolerant she says that the ideas are easy tasty and work well even her boyfriend loves them. I looked through it myself and have to say that it gave a really good section on alternatives you can use instead of products with gluten and how to adapt other things you cook to be gluten free. well writen and set out.
on 1 March 2014
Well presented book with interesting recipes. I did notice one mistake I that the author didn't say to get gluten free baking powder - it just said baking powder which is not gluten free ! Other than that it is very good.
on 22 August 2015
My granddaughter loves this book as does my daughter! Great to get the combination of Veggie and Vegan together in one book.
on 29 July 2016
as a newby to healthier eating and allergies I found this an easy simple book to follow
on 2 May 2016
Received it in good time and good quality
on 25 August 2016
Very helpful cookbook
on 24 December 2012
Contains lots of ingredients not available in UK so it is difficult to use and I was very disappointed with it