on 26 April 2016
Yes this book covers a lot of info that you would read/gain from a number of BFR books
This book has some very useful pointers and tips for anyone wishing to start barefoot running
I would suggest highlighting the key areas within this book as a quick reference for the future.
on 9 May 2013
Finally I found what I had known all along instinctively. I am always barefoot whenever I have the chance
This has confirmed what I felt was correct and has given me the push I needed to not worry about what
it looks like to others.
Thank you !
on 20 November 2016
Ken Bob is the king of barefoot running. If you are serious about getting into barefoot running and what to learn from the best this is the book for you. I frequently refer to Ken Bob when talking to people about running (both with and without shoes).
on 8 September 2013
An informative and inspiring read. The author's own enthusiasm and expertise is very obvious, however not everyone may have the time and the inclination to make the transition to barefootedness, especially in the fickle and wet British climate.
on 12 July 2013
My second barefoot book and far more enjoyable than the Runners World one, albeit nothing wrong with that one either.

Great advice, exercises, visuals and a good few laughs too.
on 8 June 2012
This book is really good, it slowly introduces you to barefoot running. A great read for those thinking of making the transition to barefoot/natural running style. Happy running!
on 11 October 2013
took up barefoot running six month ago,good colour photos to explain drills and good running form .Excellent stories about other runners,all in all a very good read
on 30 July 2013
This book gives you all you need to know for running barefoot. Brilliant! It will help you to improve running even if you don't want to loose your shoes.
on 26 May 2014
Points out the risks of barefoot and how to handle them. Great learning if you decide not to barefoot like I did. (No chance to toughen feet enough)
on 21 July 2014
Very good introduction to barefoot running. After trying to learn on my own, this book gave me the tools I needed to get started again.