on 4 June 2015
These are not your regular tarot cards (although experienced tarot readers can use them, as they are labeled as regular ones). But this is exactly WHY I like them. They are to be viewed and interpreted with intuition.Once you get a good contact with the card you can get VERY accurate readings. How I use them (to give you some idea): Someone, or me, asks a question, really focusing on it, then I, as the reader, tap into the askers vibes/spirits, what ever you wanna call it, and ask for a clear answer to the askers question and shuffle, as I feel needed and draw a card. Then I present the card to the asker and in that card, there is an answer to their question, which makes sense only to them. Usually the first impression they get is the answer, they must not over analyze the pictures.
Anyway, these cards are very different to traditional tarot cards, but for someone who does not yet know the meaning of all of the tarot cards and don't know how to interpret tarot spreads, this deck is an excellent way to practice intuition and tapping into the vibes/energy around us.
The pictures on the cards are very colorful, and beautiful collage and can be interpreted easily to form an answer to the askers question. I am very very pleased!
review image
on 8 January 2014
This set of cards was much better in the real than on the posters and web pictures, I was not sure at first, but am delighted to have this thought provoking and diverse set to add to the others and the education that goes with them. Reccomended
on 20 August 2013
As one who reads the Tarot, professionally, every so often I like to refresh my tools of the trade. I'm intrigued by the insights that are being revealed and I know I will add to my knowedge, when my "grips" are got!