TOP 50 REVIEWERon 14 September 2011
I found this really useful on more than one count. It's informative, knowledgable and the recipes are good. I only really have an interest in the vegetarian recipes and I was pleased to see these form part of the book. Improve your diet, improve your health. This book is based on a great concept that you can get all the nutrients you need from a healthy lifestyle where food feeds and is not a comfort, sugar or alcohol binge. If there is something lacking in your diet or you are not feeling at your best - read this book. This review first appeared on Karen Platt's book review website.
on 30 January 2012
This book is informative and concise. I have made a few recipes and found them to be delicious. I would refer this book to others who are looking for quality healthy meals.
on 10 June 2013
Great ideas for healthy, interesting and delicious meals...plus a bit of nutritional information! I would recommend this book to anyone trying to eat their way to better health.
I love this book along with several others Jonny Bowden has authored. I recommend it to clients regularly. I love that the focus is on what to eat, how to prepare it so that it tastes wonderful and the emphasis is not on calories but on health and benefits. This is a recipe book for life that teaches how to prepare foods that will enhance yours and give you pleasure from food. https://www.voiceforfitness.com
on 1 February 2011
A book based on showing which foods are good for your well-being and health - more about changing your mind-set about food than a diet or recipie book. There are some recipies but not loads. The ones I have tried have been delicious!
on 24 January 2013
Although I have not made many of the recipes from this book (I have a lot of low-carb recipe books already) it is still a fascinating and thought provoking book. I have never seen the 'polymeal' concept mentioned in other low carb recipe books, it shows how well Jonny Bowden 'thinks outside the box'. He has an easy-going writing style which always makes his books a pleasure to read.

Highly recommended!
on 2 March 2009
My favorite recipe book. Nature has done a perfect job in providing as with wonderful tastes and healthy nutrients. This book makes a point that delicious food can truly be very healthy.
on 29 April 2015