Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Fitbit

on 13 June 2017
Great illustrations with the photos, and explenations
on 26 April 2017
Perfect
on 7 April 2017
Great book!
on 9 June 2017
Great book
on 6 January 2013
This is a great book for anyone starting out with weights. The exercises range from Beginner to Advanced, with photos and descriptions. I really like the section with workout routines where you can target certain areas. :)
on 27 May 2011
I borrowed this book initially from my local library, and found Cindy Whitmarsh an inspirational. This book gives you not only exercises but a guide to a quick start low fat tasty diet ideas. I went on to purchase a copy for myself to refer to at home. Reading this book has not only helped me re-evaluate what and how I eat, but also how to successfully tone and sculpt my body. I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) so I have to be careful regarding maintaining an acceptable weight level and strong core strength and muscle tone to support the spine, Cindy's book has successfully helped me do this.
If you are dedicated and focused in what you need to achieve this book is exactly what you need.
:) x x x
on 18 July 2013
This book comes from a great Series of books "101" and contains some good ideas for use with weights. I use this book for ideas when doing Lesson Plans for my Pilates Classes when using Toning Balls / Small dumb bells. As like all of this range of books it has both photograph(s), written instructions, number of reps and gives you combination of exercises.
on 30 May 2013
really happy with this book, I didn't realise you could do so much with weights, highly recommend this book to keep fit enthusiast
on 14 December 2010
excellent range of exercises with plenty of exercises for beginners.

Illustrations are easy to follow with very clear and brief instructions.
on 10 January 2014
this has to be the best intro to weight training and fitness regime that is aimed at real serious exercise . from beginning to end expertly written and presented fpr all users .