on 27 July 2009
This is the very best yoga book I have ever bought and I am a yoga teacher! I must have recommended it to hundreds people and they only report back that it is just utterly brilliant. It really is. It is spot on. Well done Rita. It is readable, works well for personal practice and for teaching sessions and it has great photos and text that it as specific as a teacher talking to you in a class. It is the only book I feel happy to recommend to people to work from alone.
on 16 May 2010
A very accessible book of 10-minute sequences that I often use in my yoga classes as well as in my own home practice. I frequently recommend this book to students who wish to do home practice outside the class. Helpful for any age group although tend to recommend it to those over 40 in particular. Has eased many an unconditioned back! Easy-to-follow instructions, clear photos and very well balanced set of sequences. A relaxed back and spine eases tensions in every other part of our lives. Particularly helpful for those who spend a lot of time in front of computers! 10 minutes before you go to work and 10 minutes on your return. As simple as that.
on 27 November 2009
I bought this book as I wanted simple, quick exercises to do to help my back get stronger. I have had a weak back since a slipped disc a few years ago. I really like the book as it has exercises with pictures that are really easy to follow which is sometimes hard to get. It is very important to get your back stronger, especially as you get older and this book helps me to help myself, which is what we all have to do!
on 28 April 2011
Having given up on medical science for severe backache, I am loving this book. Easy to use and can feel the difference already would recommend to anyone, thanks for previous reiews which encoraged me to buy.
on 7 February 2012
The book is good but as someone who hasn't done loads of yoga, I found it tricky trying out the moves as I kept having to go back to the book to check the next position or step in a range of moves. As a result I've not used it much and have gone to a DVD instead which suits me better.
on 10 May 2011
The 10 minute routines cover different areas from a morning stretch to unwinding or strengthening. The pictures and instructions are easy to follow with a photo summary at the end of each 10 min routine, really useful once you've mastered the basics. Would highly reccommend this book.
on 12 November 2012
In France I am not allowed morphine patches to ease back pain so I've tried most things to help relieve it. This programme is a mixture of simple yoga, pillaties and the McMillan system (hope I've spelt those right) and if the early exercises are done slowly and at least once each day, then after a few months they start to take effect - it takes a long time and if you push it too hard it will hurt as one is using muscles unused for ages. For me it is a simple to follow book of exercises that I keep handy and wouldn't be without. But do start slowly and build up over time otherwise the inclination to give up is very strong. As usual, Amazons postage to France, packaging and prompt attention to detail are faultless....
on 30 August 2013
This book has helped me no end. I have had problems with my back on and off for many years, I have tried all kind of different thing's to no avail. This book has been like a miracle, just ten minutes a day and it is keeping my back very supple.

Fast delivery. Would I buy from this company again, yes I most definitely would.

Thank you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2014
I've got a bad back - hence I bought this book.

I've lower back pain - hurts when I sneeze, get out of bed and issues around my shoulders due to using a computer all week.

I'm doing the basic examples at the begining of the book currently and perform them in a morning. This helps me through the day and includes shoulder & neck exercises which is helping also.

Some of the later exercises (all with simple instructions and pictures) are too painful to try out at the moment, but I hope to progress to these with help from a Physio and Chiropractor (been advised this will help no ends).
on 19 May 2013
Have done yoga before so thought this would be ideal for my back, but it made it worse!! Don't buy it unless you just want a yoga book.