on 20 November 2011
The title of this review summarizes everything about this book. It's short. It's easy to read, not like many of today's business book. But it gives you 'a-ha moments' on every other page.

This is my personal Book of the Month.
on 3 January 2012
I brought It's Not About You out with me to read in the park, but it was too cold to sit out for long. However, it didn't stop me reading, I've just finished reading it in the cosy warm of my living room. When I started reading this book it was pleasant, but having a bit of experience behind me, many of the things were basic foundations, and not news to me. As I read the last chapter however tears rolled down my eyes...

For me, I believe the key to success is trust, and it is a very, very powerful thing.

Thank you and John so very much. I will write out in my journal that I gave myself for Christmas the same things that Ben wrote in his journal.
They and Ben's experience will be something that will guide me on my own quest of being a gracious leader. When I read your work it's the reminder to listen and trust my own instincts about what will and will not work.

Thank you. 2 very small words that mean so very much. I have much gratitude in my heart for you and John for having the skills, passion and knowledge to write something so well.
This book contains lessons, guides and reminders that will stay with me for life.

I recommend it as reading material for any student, particularly business students (of any age).
on 16 May 2016
I am amazed by the advice contained with in the pages of this book! Although it is a relatively short book, it is packed full of useful knowledge, so much so that I intend to re-read it a few times to really absorb the full content! I would highly recommend that you read this book and really take the time to digest the information contained within!
on 8 January 2014
Thank you for the prompt delivery! Very good service all round. Cracking little book to enhance and develop true leadership skills.
Absolutely love it and I have read it twice so far!
on 22 August 2016
Essential reading for business owners, whether you are just starting or have been in business for some time. This really makes you think about what you offer, and how you manage and influence the people you with.

Essential reading...
on 12 August 2016
The book delivers strong messages through an easy to read and simple story. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to sharpen their leadership axe, we all need a reminder of good leadership principles and this book provides that in a short enjoyable read
on 16 November 2015
A very short pleasant book giving an enlightened point of view in doing business. Is it time the 'shark's way' of doing business is thrown to the wind?
on 11 August 2016
The story was very gripping and the message simplified to understand the importance of influence. Well written. Highly recommended read.
on 11 March 2016
A must read for anyone! A simple book that can be read in 2 hours but the wisdom in it are very insightful.
on 23 September 2015
Read from start to finish in one go. Very enjoyable.