on 8 February 2017
I purchased this for a friend because they need to take a step back from all that is proving stressful to them. I have used the CD's on & off for 3 years. I try to keep to 2/3 times per week because I feel so calm afterwards and the deep breathing has enhanced my fitness levels. I highly recommend this set of CD's to anyone echo needs to step off the high octane of life and find some inner peace and feel in control again.
on 5 May 2016
This is a great CD and I use it in parallel with the book on the subject. I find his voice really easy to listen to which helps. Whether you like the sound of the voice on a mindfulmess CD is really important so it is an idea to have a pre-listen before buying.
on 3 March 2017
Brilliant set from the Mindfulness Master.
on 27 March 2015
Great CDs. I am slowly getting to grips with this and so far am enjoying the benefits of feeling more relaxed and in control.
on 22 June 2016
Very pleased with this. I have just taken a Mindfulness class and this is exactly what I wanted. There are 4 CDs in the set, but I am mostly using Disc 1 the body scan.
on 13 April 2017
A good variety of information and meditations on this cd, but the voice is hard to listen to over and over
on 14 January 2017
Highly recommended, these guided meditations and yoga CDs have been invaluable to helping me cope with a very difficult time.
on 1 July 2013
I rate Jon Kabat-Zin very highly. He presents mindfulness meditation in a way that is very easy to understand. Learning to meditate takes time but the more you put in, in terms of time and effort, the more benefits you experience. Mediation is a gift to yourself which lasts a lifetime. I highly recommend this cd set as a way to get started.
on 16 May 2017
OK but series 2 is better in my opinion
on 16 May 2013
When you commit the time -these are life changing. You get back what you put in - Its hard to give yourself time to do it but when you do the rewards are great. Being time starved is so much part of life - with work and kids and all the usual commitments - and some life stages are so much busier than others. When you can give yourself time for this and you stick with it you will definitely benefit.