on 8 March 2017
I can't stress enough of the importance of an OPEN MIND when you take on any kind of self development reading or study.

I open with that point because the messages behind this amazing read require raw, hand-on-heart personal accountability. Its vital that you approach this book with that in mind - and if you do, I can guarantee that you will take something away from reading it.
on 13 March 2016
I had high hopes for this book but i really got nothing from it. I ended up turning it off half way through - I couldn't take it any more. Far too flowery and wishy washy to offer any real advice.
on 24 May 2017
A must read for every man (and woman)
on 20 June 2017
Awesome!
on 6 April 2017
Brilliant read! So true! Very helpful!
on 9 October 2016
One of the best books I've read in a while, succinct but very powerful ! And as a woman reading, I enjoyed it all the more.
on 29 April 2017
Excellent!
on 11 March 2017
This book confirmed a lot of things for me, and opened my eyes to all the mistakes I've made with the women in my life. This is one of those books I plan to read multiple times. Some concepts he discusses in the book may be too complicated to understand for the lay man; but it's because its hard to conveniently explain experiential ideas in words. Thankfully as someone already versed in enjoying the bountiful peace of the present moment, as I walk with Jesus, it was easy to follow.
on 22 April 2016
Once you get past the 'wooliness', the content is pure excellence.
on 1 July 2016
Some very good s*** which every man should consider...
Not gospel but if I had read this 10 years ago I could be a happier man.