Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 11 November 2015
Few pages very flimsy small ink spots too.
on 15 October 2015
My little girl loved this, it didn't make any mess either which kept me happy! It's good quality book and kept both of us entertained for well over an hour, and we still haven't finished it all!
on 7 January 2013
Bought this for Christmas for my daughter. Both my daughters love it. Kept them quiet for ages. Going to buy more books for my daughters birthday in March. Fantastic present. Its a must buy. :)
on 20 June 2014
Very cute little item. My daughter loves it and the inks wash off little fingers easily so there's minimal mess. It's well put together and good value for money. Would definitely reccommend.
on 28 December 2011
I bought this set for my 5 year old Niece, it was one of the first presents that she opened on Christmas day and without help from an adult she played with it for hours - a great gift.
on 2 January 2013
Purchased for a granddaughter from Father Christmas. A good gift for entertaining the mind and broadening ones artistic talent.
Makes a change from watching television!
on 28 March 2015
My 7 year old has a few of these klutz books nd she loves them. They keep her amused for hrs nd r a lovely size to keep them entertained whilst travelling. Highly recommend
on 26 December 2013
I bought it for my niece as a present.The booklet is filled with creative ideas how to use your fingerprints to make a variety of inventive creations.Great value for money!
on 3 March 2016
I purchased several of these, they make lovely presents and all the children I have given them to have been very happy. They felt well made and were good quality.
on 21 July 2015
This was so popular with my 4 year old that she didn't want to give it to her friend for her birthday so I'll have to buy another one for christmas I think!