on 13 January 2014
The gift lasted 3 minutes and was chucked out. My 7 year old and 10 year old were not amused and I should have just bought them pens and a colouring book. Sorry Klutz.
on 11 December 2013
I found it really very boyish, more so than I noticed from the cover. I suppose that Finger Print Fabulous is obviously very girlish so I might have guessed.
on 15 February 2017
Took this to see my Italian Au-Pair kids and they adored it (so did I!). Obviously a messy thing, and yeah those inks do stain, but it was fun and worth it!
on 18 May 2013
These books are great as everything child needs really fits into the book. Great or those who like arts and crafts on the move, restaurants, holidays etc.
on 8 September 2013
The ink pads and ideas book are really good, however the pen that is provided for adding detail didn't work-not good enough for a brand new product!!
on 24 December 2012
Unfortunately on wrapping this item (On Christmas Eve, I know) both ink pads and pen were missing. Going to have a very unhappy nephew tomorrow :0(
on 4 January 2014
Really recommend this - it's a great little book with some fun ideas and easy doodles. My daughter loved it, but it's a great fun for adults too!
on 23 April 2013
This is a really nice book, with alternative pages to try out the designs for yourself. There is are good instructions and pictures to copy.k
on 9 February 2013
excellent as its all contained in the book- only a tissue needed to wipe thumb! good simple fun, nice to see child enjoying being creative.
on 8 March 2013
I bought this as with a few more as prizes for the pupils who I teach and they loved them, I will be buying more well worth the money.