on 20 October 2006
With this book even little children can be artists. With the help given by Hand Art any kid is provided with a starting point for the mastering of drawing. No matter how approximate their drawing skills are, with a few simple and easy to follow instructions children can see meaningful objects appear on their sheets at their own hand! Highly recommended both at school and as parent-led activity at home.
on 3 August 2008
I have to say this is fantastic, my kids enjoyed it, my hubby enjoyed it and so did I. We took this on holiday and had hours of fun, and you get to keep the book. This books is great buy it, you'll love it.
on 31 July 2009
This book is a great all-in-one package to keep little hands busy for a while. The bits and pieces come in a handy connected zipper pouch, which is great for popping into a travel bag.
The book has an age suggestion of 4+ years, but I bought this for a 2 year old. With supervision I think this can be great art projects for littles ones that are just getting their imagination.
My only (very minor) complaint - is that kids run out of pom poms and jiggly eyes quickly. Best get some other crafty extras ready!
on 27 June 2008
A brilliant book with crafty bits to decorate the pictures. Even young or not very creative children can make excellent pictures - a hit all round.
on 30 May 2009
Just a quick note for anyone looking to buy this item. Buy it, its great. On a rainy day me and my 5 year old had so much fun making up different animals, as instructed by the book, colouring them in and adding the fun google eyes & bobbles. All the items featured in the book come in the front of the pack. Strongly recommended, what more can I say!
on 25 November 2013
I'm always on the look out for interesting art gifts for my 4 year old as she is constantly colouring and sticking and gluing etc...
This book arrived and I was surprised to see that it had not many pages and was quite a small book. Not worth the money and would not give as a gift as would look quite cheap. Good idea but executed poorly.
on 13 November 2014
I have bought a few of these as gifts after I bought my daughter one. Its great fun. Includes crayons, glue abd pompoms so its a complete set and good for out and about as has a sealable pocket attached for all the crayons etc.best suited for 4-5 year old I would say.
on 24 October 2014
its a mini book. with some simple hard art illustrations. very basic. very suitable for someone like me who doesn't have a single creastiv3e bone in my body and was keen to introduce my two toddlers to the world of art and craft. .
It begins with 19 wonderful and wacky art projects for children that begin by tracing your hand or hands. But that is just the beginning. This book will serve as a primer for children's imaginations. Many of the ideas took me by surprise but got me thinking in a lot of different directions. You will make dogs and dragons and more. This will be the beginning of hours and hours of fun.
on 13 October 2010
I bought this as a present for a 4 year old girl for Christmas.

Later in the holiday period I bumped into her mum, who said that she played with this more than anything else she got for christmas !! She thought it was a fantastic little book.

I have bought this a few times since for other children as its an idea price for a small present to take to birthday parties. Klutz chicken socks are a great set of books !

Recommended !