on 31 July 2009
This book is a great all-in-one package to keep little hands busy for a while. The bits and pieces come in a handy connected zipper pouch, which is great for popping into a travel bag.
The book has an age suggestion of 4+ years, but I bought this for a 2 year old. With supervision I think this can be great art projects for littles ones that are just getting their imagination.
My only (very minor) complaint - is that kids run out of pom poms and jiggly eyes quickly. Best get some other crafty extras ready!
on 24 March 2015
Fantastic little book of ideas for pictures to make using your own hand. my 5 year old daughter loves it - though I need to remember not to leave her alone with the tube of glue included in the pack - she got it everywhere and it ruined a pair of (old - thankfully) trousers. You need to have your own paper to draw onto - to make sure you have a supply before you give it to a child.
on 13 November 2014
I have bought a few of these as gifts after I bought my daughter one. Its great fun. Includes crayons, glue abd pompoms so its a complete set and good for out and about as has a sealable pocket attached for all the crayons etc.best suited for 4-5 year old I would say.
on 24 October 2014
its a mini book. with some simple hard art illustrations. very basic. very suitable for someone like me who doesn't have a single creastiv3e bone in my body and was keen to introduce my two toddlers to the world of art and craft. .
on 25 November 2013
I'm always on the look out for interesting art gifts for my 4 year old as she is constantly colouring and sticking and gluing etc...
This book arrived and I was surprised to see that it had not many pages and was quite a small book. Not worth the money and would not give as a gift as would look quite cheap. Good idea but executed poorly.
on 13 November 2013
Really good value for money.. Such a fun activity book and really good imaganitive ideas for kids to design. And comes with little eyes and balls and crayons .. All u need to buy is paper.. Very good product a good stocking filler..
on 13 November 2015
Excellent item, posted quickly, good seller
on 7 May 2013
Bought for a Christmas present & its fabby. She just loves that you can make all these different things, animals etc using your hand. Fun to play with & definitely worth the money.
on 22 July 2015
Children love this.
on 7 March 2013
this is fantastic my five year old daughter really likes this book once ive helped to position her hand she draws around her hand and makes an animal