on 2 October 2006
This item comes in a quality box with a thick in depth book and a pack of large cards, one card is even metallic gold and one is silver. The artwork is very unusual and features the Mayan calendar glyphs, then some Mayan numeric cards and another group of cards which add more again to the readings. The artwork is symbolic and full of colour, its nothing like any other deck I have seen. Do not expect a typical oracle reading either. The cards offer guidance but it is focused on spiritual issues not mundane everyday stuff.

The most unique aspect of these cards was the `shadow' aspect of the glyphs. This lets you look at what might be holding you back or any old patterns your still holding on to. This is very useful information and you will be offered guidance on how to step back into the light. I have found the guidance to be very accurate and more detailed than other systems. Anyone who has felt drawn to the Maya or Mayan astrology should try it. It makes a good tool for yourself especially if your other cards seem to lack depth and detail in their advice. I would not recommend it to people who are not already familiar with spiritual topics and lifestyle.
on 16 March 1998
The Mayan Oracle reminds us humans of where we are from and tells us how to get back. It is a guide to establishing multidimensional consciousness while remaining grounded on planet Earth. It helps to loosen the gridwork of fear-based 'reality' and allows real magic to come back into our lives. The cards are beautifully done and a joy to work with. The energies represented by the cards are very real and have assisted me enormously in my journey of awakening. I believe every seeker can benifit enormously from interacting with the wisdom of the timekeepers - the Mayans. Love and peace, Lotus
on 19 June 2009
This is a very good oracle.I have had mine for 10 years and I still look at it when I need guidence and comfort. There are some oracle packs on the market which either leave you cold, not really explaining anything about what you need to know, and some, like this one which has many layers of meaning and is usually very relevant and provokes something inside which feels right and good. There are also two interpretations of the cards too. It is very comforting to be reminded that we are connected to the stars. The shadow interpretations do give insight into how we can overcome our obstacles and helps one to see another way of looking at things. Some oracles tend to have a complex system of asking a question, then after hours of working it out you get a two line answer. You can use these cards however you wish and have a choice of different sets to use, so you can have a simple reading or a more in depth reading.
on 18 August 2016
A friend recommended this to me and I wasn't disappointed. You can find out more about your individual Galactic Signature online at sites like Law of Time.org ([...]) which gives a different dimension to the information in the book.
on 30 November 2011
This pack is beautifully presented and of excellent quality. A very different and fasincating set of Oracle cards which call to us to live more in harmony with nature and awaken our deepest potential.
on 17 October 2012
i had a copy of this years ago was hoping it would inspire me again.

even the most hardened hippy cosmic energy believer would find this system a bit lite on substance.

however its whole approach seems so dated now and seems of little relevance.

the main star cards do look great as pieces of art in themselves and i do like to look at them but sadly as the descriptions and advice are crazy and extremely vague at best this will be an item that will eventually find its way to a charity shop.