on 10 March 2017
This is a fascinating thesis, and one that at very low cost it is easy to put to the test. Although it is relentlessly American in its approach the message shines through. Feeling jaded or lacking in energy? This could be a means of recovery ..
on 5 January 2013
After reading it we bought an earthing blanket and found it really did help us sleep better. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about earthing.
on 6 September 2014
Brilliant book. I bought the earthing sheet and other earthing products and would't be without them. Reading this book and acting on the recommendations has made a huge difference to my health and well being.
on 24 October 2017
A fantastic bool
on 8 November 2011
Im very much into natural healing and all it has to offer. I have tried many different therapies as well as training in several. I can honestly say that earthing is one of the most immediate. The book is well written and informative, and up there with my top 5 of books.
on 31 March 2014
This book presents some interesting suggestions on Earthing. The problem is in finding green grass and open country and if indeed it works !!!
on 26 February 2015
very good advise and good to read.
on 23 January 2015
nice one
on 5 April 2011
Many doctors will dismiss the concept of earthing as quackery. That stance dismisses their credibility as practitioners of the Hippocratic oath.

This book is well written, and contains much anecdotal evidence in support of earthing. I normally regard such evidence as boasting, but not here, as it supports so clearly the case presented. The author is clearly on a mission, but that simply bears witness to his excitement about his discovery.

I am an engineer, and as such somewhat a cynic. I demand proof or reasoned argument before accepting ideas, but am always open to evidence from whence it comes. I understood and accepted the principles asserted in the book, and accepted the possibility that it might indeed work. Having now practised earthing for a few nights my sleep pattern has improved, and the pain and numbness of my peripheral neuropathy (a consequence of mild diabetes) seems to have eased. I feel better in myself; no doubt consequential of my improved sleep.

Earthing may seem radical to conventional science, but there again, conventional science told us that the world was flat, and the sun moved around the earth.

Earthing works. It's free. Your only investment need be this book. I commend it to you.
33 Comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 August 2015
Start with the videos available at the Earthing Institute web site and you'll be drawn to read this excellent book soonest.