Customer reviews

on 1 January 2011
I bought this as a Christmas Present for a family member who loves all things Japanese, Manga, Comic book etc. The book was a lot thicker than I thought it would be and I think it is definitely good value for money. The book is written in English but reads right to left. The back of the book is actually where the story begins. I didn't realise this before I bought it, but my brother loved it because he said it made it feel "more authentic."
on 8 January 2014
This was a present for my little sister. Came in great condition and on time for me to wrap it before Christmas xD
on 10 January 2013
A very quick read for my 12 year old. Not a great bookworm, but one way to get him reading
on 20 March 2016
Came in perfect condition from *The Book Repository* and was a good read. I've noticed that each book tells you you're reading in the wrong direction at the end, although I suppose that's because it's in english, and some people would get confused otherwise. Overall, great manga, would definitely recommend. (start from the first one though)
VINE VOICEon 20 October 2009
This third volume of the One Piece manga sees the conclusion of the Luffy vs. Buggy fight with some revelations on Buggy's and Shanks past as apprentice pirates together. Once this is over Luffy, Zolo and Nami continue on their adventure and their search for new crewmen landing on a not so deserted island before continuing on to a small village where they encounter the Dread Pirate Captain Usopp.

While this volume probably isn't as good as the previous one it is nonetheless still very funny in places. There isn't as much action in this volume as in volume two and I am not a great fan of the character of Usopp but the volume still has enough good points to merit four stars. The plotline surrounding Usopp is good though and is certainly worth continuing to read.
on 21 March 2016
One of my prised possessions! It's great and will be passed to my children (not kidding).
on 25 July 2016
Brand new, no damage. Everything like it should be :)
on 10 September 2014
Great books if you love Manga.
on 20 August 2014