on 3 November 2008
This product is amazingly useful. It covers AV bocks, bundle branch blocks, hypertrophy, stages of MI development etc etc. It also contains a see through ECG ruler. A very handy aid memoir for an doctor, nurse or paramedic.

On the negative I had my cards in my uniform pocket for about 6 months and the text started to smudge and blur. However this was while working in pre-hospial care and I expect any hospital worker would probably be able to treat their cards better than me. In spite of this fact I have bought a replacement set of cards and will do so again when these ones smudge... if they do
on 25 April 2010
Great set of information, however would have been better to put it on 4 cards and made the writing a bit bigger and make it really pocket size
on 24 October 2014
good
on 4 July 2009
These cards are handy to take around on your person. Easily wipe clean to reduce the spread of infection.
on 24 July 2013
For student nurses working in cardiology or HDU/ITU surgical units, this may help U decipher cardiac anomalies in order to activate SBAR and follow on action. Not essential but a good learning tool if wanting to continue in cardio thoracic field.
on 7 June 2009
ECG Pocketcard set the plastic template for putting over ECG was all scratched even though was well packaged. If scratched so easily in transit would not last long.
Returned.
on 30 June 2011
Nifty aid to keep in your bag, a bit too big to fit in a pocket. Good for medics and nurses.
on 22 August 2013
Haven't stopped using it since I got it! I find it very handy and easy to use. Quite a few colleagues have asked where I got it from and have been interested in acquiring one. I've brought another one for a friend. I would recommend this product. If you have an ipad you can download it as an app too!
on 14 August 2015
This product is brilliant used the other day to help me confirm complete bundle branch block on a patient which obviously was then used to take the patient to a care centre for a pacemaker to be put in. Helped saved a life.
on 19 March 2013
has helped me in more ways then one most of the doctors are psychiatrists in my area and they now come to me in order to interpret e.c.g's so obviously I feel great