on 14 October 2006
This book has helped me move on while maintaining/remembering what I loved so as not to lose the best parts but rather to complete them so that it's all a part of me and my life experience. My heart was broken when my marriage ended even though I was clear that it had to. I wondered why, and even more, I wondered what I had done wrong. "Moving On" gave me the tools to heal and as a result, my heart opened even more. The exercises helped me clean up the debris, in which was hidden the shrapnel that continued to wound me afterwards. I also became clear that it's not about understanding What happened or who's wrong or right, but getting complete with the past so I can live in present time. To be honest, I won't say that I'm glad that I had to use this book, but I'm sure glad I found it. If you're reading this review my guess is you will be too.
on 16 May 2008
I read the book and done the exercises over the period of a week as once I got started I couldn't wait to see where it was going.
I had to be a little brave at times but I followed the instructions to the letter, the authors had a great knack of knowing what I was feeling throughout the book and injecting some humour if things got a bit tough.
I wanted to lay a prior relationship to rest but didn't know how, now I do.
Thanks so much guys!
on 9 July 2007
I trained with Russell, as the only UK certified Grief Recovery(R) Specialist some four years ago. This new book follows the common sense but structured approach of the Grief Recovery Handbook-dealing with life losses.

From comments received this should also prove to be the solution that people are looking for without medication or "therapy".

I recommend it to you and comments, or enquiries to me are also welcome at my email contact dee.shepherd@btconnect.com