Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 27 May 2015
Being a fan of the original Blood Bowl, I had high expectations of this and it didn't disappoint. The game is fast and fun, although it lacks the edge of the original, the fun of bashing an opponents star player or the thrill of scoring in ridiculous fashion! I've only played this two player so far, and I think a four player game would be a lot crazier!
on 25 June 2014
Great deck building game with a great theme for those that know. Very well presented with alot of content as always from FFG, well thought out concieved and executed.
I purchased the expansion after playing it once!
on 11 February 2014
Excellent game, scales well , 3 or 4 player. Even my wife enjoyed it and she doesn't like Bloodbowl! Does take a few hours to play though, so make sure you set aside some time for a game.
on 24 February 2017
I bought this for my husband, who loves the miniatures game. He really likes the card game as well and tries to talk his friends into playing it whenever they are over.
on 3 March 2012
great game with friends if you like bloodbowl fluff and fancy being a manager not a player. better with 4 players than 2, but enough elements to keep it intersting. fans are the score, there are no tds, and fouls are the most frequent event!
on 30 December 2013
Brought this for my boyfriend he absolutely loves it, great fun game to play. Everything was in the box and it arrived fast.
on 17 March 2012
A decent game. I like Blood Bowl the board game, and wondered what this would be like. It' s actually very good, quick paced, and with plenty of scope to needle your opponents. I found the rule book a bit unclear, hence 4*.
on 17 September 2015
brill
on 15 February 2013
My son who has a phd in physics whanted this and is very pleased with it hes abit of a dnd-er
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 April 2013
It was a present so I have no idea how good it is, so have given it 5 as I have had no complaint.