on 28 January 2010
I bought this poster for a university degree so that i could see it on the wall and learn the different parts of the brain without heavy learning, it was actually effective. Good amount of detail on the poster, not too much to be hard to learn. Overall i find this to be educational and a great product.
on 22 April 2010
Excellent wall chart which now has pride of place on my desk wall! Really informative chart with clearly defined structures of the brain, including somatosensory/somatotopic organization of the cerebrum and even meninges. It has really helped when trying to understand/learn which parts of the brain do what and where they are. Colourful and clear. Excellent for reference in Biological psychology.
on 16 March 2010
This is a very handy summary chart of the structures of the brain. Very concise yet detailled, accurate and claer.
on 10 August 2015
This poster arrived promptly and is very good quality and explains everything i needed perfectly, the drawing are of a very high spec. Perfect accompaniment for my psychology degree. The detail is perfect and i would recommend
on 5 July 2015
Couldn't fault the supplier for delivery time, packaging and condition. Perfect. The poster content was a bit disappointing from my point of view, and the detail in the photograph on amazon wasn't sufficient for me to see this problem before I purchased it. The nucleus accumbens, for example, isn't indicated, along with many other mid-brain and cortical centres involved in habit formation and learning. I'm going to use it as a prop for a neuroanatomy and behaviour talk I'm giving, but for it to be useful I will have to clip-frame it and draw the centres I'm interested in on the glass.
on 24 October 2011
Great for my study room wall. Its very basic so brill for 1st year students :) 5* product all the way. Great learning tool and will be used to remember the core areas of the brain for my biology lectures.
on 11 August 2011
This poster is very useful if your intending to learn about the brain, whether in formal education or just for fun. A good amount of information, probably more suited to people with a continued academic interest in the brain. Its very useful for visual people who may want to refer back to it when Reading about specific areas. The text is quite small and hard to read from a distance, though its perfect for above a desk. It is unreadable from my bed, which is a plus if your as enthusiastic as me, it doesn't stop me sleeping.

Well worth it. Though far too complex for anyone below A-level standard education, and miles more complicated than the brain section in A-level Biology.
on 20 May 2013
I brought this product because I am studying psychology and thought it couldn't hurt to familiarise myself with the structure of the brain.

Overall the poster has good detail and is great for putting above your desk for quick consultation. However I find that the labels on the poster are quite small, and can be difficult to read unless you are very close to it.

For the price I would recommend it.
on 20 February 2013
Excellent anatomical poster for Neuropsychology students, only complaint is the card, although heavy, creased in post even in tube and 'bruises'/creases very easily once out. Would recommend laminating or framing. Am going to 'clip art' frame mine.
This is a decent summary and clear enough to refer to daily if you are learning basic neuroanatomy.

I'd have liked the nuclei associated with the cranial nerves and perhaps illustration of the basal ganglia and thalamic structures. There and then, motor loops would have been good too-so I guess you have to stop somewhere!

Mine now has the cranial nerve overall functions written on it (sensory/motor/both) etc so yes, I use it.