on 12 August 2017
great
on 27 March 2013
This book is a great addition to anybody's study of ccna.
It has helped me a lot when doing labs for my Cisco studies. i.e. configuring routers and switches.

I've given this rating because when I used this book it gave me the commands that I needed when I needed them and is so easy to find the commands at hand.
on 13 February 2014
Please note that the newest version is CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Routing-Switching-Portable-Command-Guide/dp/1587204304/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392366940&sr=1-1&keywords=cisco+portable+command+guide) and that includes all of the stuff you will need for the updated CCNA curriculum (Multi Area OSPF, OSPFv3, EIGRP for IPV6, HSRP, GLBP etc). I'm adding that one to my wish list!

I bought this book as it was recommended by my instructor for use throughout CCNA.

Yes you can Google all the information, and a lot of it is on the CISCO website, but here everything is at your fingertips and laid out in a logical manner. The step by step instructions and examples could not be more clearly laid out or more easy to follow.

This is an absolutely essential companion to your CCNA studies and It's never far from my side!

Do yourself a favour and buy it!
on 18 March 2012
This guide is a wonderful tool for preparing for the 640-802 exam (in conjunction with other resources, i.e, network simulators, and other study material. This guide explains subnetting very well. Highly recommend!
on 29 April 2014
Good little book, I like it. It contains everything you need and it's not just a boring reference, it contains real world examples of configs for Cisco L3 devices.
on 4 April 2010
This book is the most important book for practical studies in CCNA. This is the book even the professionals use on a regular basis. It gives all the necessary commands when setting up a Cisco router or switch and now includes wireless routers and notebook adapters. There is also space to draw and write your own notes at the back of the book.
on 26 October 2010
Wish I had bought this earlier, not just before I sit exam. Easy to use and gives clear instructions.Its fairly small and easy to carry around.
on 16 August 2010
This is a great book to have if your work takes you a lot on the road. Just one book with all the necessary commands to look up. Saved my live many times while on the road for work. Always handy to have with you.
on 25 November 2012
Very handy book for someone who wants to get into the Cisco
IOS. I totally recommend it. Especially for a person who is taking the ccna exam.
on 15 September 2014
Very helpful when doing Cisco.