on 13 February 2014
Please note that the newest version is CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Routing-Switching-Portable-Command-Guide/dp/1587204304/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392366940&sr=1-1&keywords=cisco+portable+command+guide) and that includes all of the stuff you will need for the updated CCNA curriculum (Multi Area OSPF, OSPFv3, EIGRP for IPV6, HSRP, GLBP etc). I'm adding that one to my wish list!

I bought this book as it was recommended by my instructor for use throughout CCNA.

Yes you can Google all the information, and a lot of it is on the CISCO website, but here everything is at your fingertips and laid out in a logical manner. The step by step instructions and examples could not be more clearly laid out or more easy to follow.

This is an absolutely essential companion to your CCNA studies and It's never far from my side!

Do yourself a favour and buy it!
on 29 April 2014
Good little book, I like it. It contains everything you need and it's not just a boring reference, it contains real world examples of configs for Cisco L3 devices.
on 12 August 2017
great
on 27 March 2013
This book is a great addition to anybody's study of ccna.
It has helped me a lot when doing labs for my Cisco studies. i.e. configuring routers and switches.

I've given this rating because when I used this book it gave me the commands that I needed when I needed them and is so easy to find the commands at hand.
on 4 April 2010
This book is the most important book for practical studies in CCNA. This is the book even the professionals use on a regular basis. It gives all the necessary commands when setting up a Cisco router or switch and now includes wireless routers and notebook adapters. There is also space to draw and write your own notes at the back of the book.
on 6 March 2011
This book is very usefull if you're learning commands or just don't remeber them. Many commands in this book aren't covered by CCNA so you can always learn something new.
on 5 May 2013
My son got this book for his computer security degree course and has found it very usefull indeed. He said it arrived quickly and was in a very good condition even though it was a used book. Very pleased with it.
on 25 November 2012
Very handy book for someone who wants to get into the Cisco
IOS. I totally recommend it. Especially for a person who is taking the ccna exam.
on 15 September 2014
Very helpful when doing Cisco.
on 26 October 2010
Wish I had bought this earlier, not just before I sit exam. Easy to use and gives clear instructions.Its fairly small and easy to carry around.