on 28 September 2007
What a book, helped me pass the CCENT exam within 4 weeks. I had some knowledge of networks, but the book is set out so simply and had good descriptions. I would recommend this to anyone wishing to take the CCENT or CCNA exam.
on 22 December 2009
I did a weeks boot camp for the ICND Part 1 through work. I ordered this book during the boot camp and used it to aid my studies. I particularly found the Boson exam simulator and the 161 questions extremely useful. The questions are a lot harder than those on the exam and the 4 simulations are excellent although I did find a bug in the answer. It really sets you up well for the Cisco Part 1 exam. 3 weeks after the boot camp and using this book I sat and passed the ICND Part 1 Exam with a score of 90.2%. Use this book and exam simulation and remember if you want to pass first time - train hard fight easy :)Good luck!
on 9 March 2012
If you're looking to study the CCNA course yourself, this book is a must have.

I used it in tandom with watching danscourses on youtube.

Be sure to grab Cisco Packet Tracer and GNS3 to do some labs.
on 23 January 2013
ideal does what it says it does. I recommend this book, I bought both books they are one of the best books I have bought. This and CWNA book was ideal. This book is better than the cisco netacad content that is for sure. good luck in your studies.
on 3 July 2011
I used this as my bible, I passed.
I do think that there should be more of an indication of very useful information for work use and the stuff required for the exam.
My principal issue is that - as I use highlighters ( a lot ) the "ink" goes straight through the paper.
on 2 October 2013
great dealer and on time they send it as they mentioned on the site . the book was in good condition and perfect . I do recommend this dealer to deal with them .
on 2 September 2011
Very good book by wendell odom, teaches you the bare basics of networking, very good starting point for anyone looking to get into networking.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2013
Yes, I love it indeed! :)
The book looks new, untouched!
I've passed my exam so it makes the book even better ;)
Thanks!!!
on 6 September 2013
This is a good book if you are interested in CCNA and CCENT stuff.
It is last years syllabus though.
on 1 October 2011
Fast Delivery, very good book for CCENT, hope i will be able to get through my exam using this. thank you