on 2 May 2017
nice product
on 30 September 2008
The BSCI exam (642-901) is a tough exam. I found this book covers all the subject areas, but could do with more show command explanations. one other niggly point is in a few parts abreviations are used before they're explained, so tag the Acronyms and Abbreviations page!
All in all I used other books to pass with this, such as a previous BSCI book by Clare Gough. The two together will probably get you through with some late nights...
on 30 May 2008
Not the best book. I feel it is missing a lot out especially IPV6, Multicasting and BGP. I felt slightly ill prepared. Not an easy read, i think I'll try someting else.
on 2 August 2010
Not recommended to only read this book to try and pass exam. Also the BSCI is now expired and has been replaced with ROUTING exam. (Expired end of July).

I read the book cover to cover and have failed the exam twice. Will now have to re-sit the ROUTING exam.
on 13 May 2014
One of the best books i have ever ordered. I would recommend this. This is a good read. help me understand some of the Routing Protocols needed t pass my BEng degree. Computer networking interests would be a good item to add to your collection and at a low cost