on 5 April 2017
Love this :)
on 7 February 2011
I bought this book thinking it would be like Sarah Ban Breathnach's "Simple Abundance" daybook, with daily readings which would steer you towards your creative side. Instead, the book has fascinating and thought-provoking reflections. As long as you realise this is what you're getting, you'll be delighted!
on 21 November 2014
Wonderful book-a must for all creative people who need to keep creating despite the everyday obstacles. This has really helped me overcome my own self! The book was in beautiful condition.
on 13 February 2017
A dear friend gifted this book to me and every time I pick it up, wherever my eye settles among the easy-to-digest pages, it helps me through those insidious blocks and bafflements to the creative me. I would recommend this to all who long for encouragement and inspiration along the writing journey.
on 14 April 2015
Easy to pick up each morning.
on 31 January 2014