on 23 October 2016
Not as a man thinketh but as a man and woman thinketh. Understanding of how to live and think is not always found in the well to do the scholar the clever, what this book shows you is that we can all be aware of the thoughts that pass through our consiousness that show us the right and happiest way to live. What people must not forget is that our make up is both physical and spiritual and until we recognise this we will forevermore be going round in circles and revisiting old mistakes experiences and not reaching our pre set destination.
on 27 June 2017
This book is thin, but it's content is MASSIVE in its importance. One of the most helpful books you will ever read. If everybody read it , the world would be a much better and happier place. This is a book that should be taught in every single school in the world.. without exception! Read it!!
on 29 July 2017
This short book contains so much simple wisdom. Although the 'language' is a archaic, the message contained therein, is nonetheless blindingly obvious. One to be reread often. Highly recommended, especially if you are seeking enlightenment and guidance in your life. I believe anyone with an open mind will gain much from this book.
on 28 April 2017
Words of wisdom and truth, simply told. How easy and content would life be if we could only remember thoughts control our destiny.
on 30 July 2017
Very thought provoking, but I am unsure of the biblical truth behind it. I would say however that Mr Allen's ideas are correct, but the results may not be as certain as he suggests. The language is old fashioned and there are more modern publications that have a similar message.
on 11 April 2015
This is a classic. Easy to read in an hour or two and so rich with timeless and priceless information. I've learned simple principles that are so easy to miss or forget as a person goes through life. Highly recommended!
on 1 March 2017
Short - with general aspects about life that anyone probably knows.
on 16 May 2017
GOOD READ ARRIVED ON TIME WELL PACKAGED WOULD RECOMMEND
on 9 April 2017
Great book, bought this copy for a friend.
on 21 May 2015
Wonderful. What an absolutely brilliant read. I don't think I've ever read something so short that's impacted me so profoundly.