on 23 May 2010
I really loved this book. I found it very easy to read and a very good introduction to Nichiren Buddhism. I recommend this book to anyone who, like me, always liked the buddhist philosophy but always thought it to be for monks! I have been looking for a more practical buddhism adapted to my busy life and I have found one. You do not have to be bald, wear long a robe and meditate for hours in front of a blank wall to incorporate buddhism into your life!!
on 30 November 2011
As with the first book 'The Buddha In your Mirror' I sailed through this just as effortlessly. The author has a knack of explaining some rather profound Buddhist concepts in clear terms without ever 'dumbing down.' I'm quite new to Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism, but know people who've enjoyed these books immensely and have been practicing up to 30 years in some cases.
An excellent, imformative well written book on a subject the author clearly knows well and I recommend heartily to ANYONE!

NAM - MYOHO - RENGE - KYO
on 31 December 2013
A great read for anyone who practises Nichiren Buddhism. It's very deep, but well explained. The kind of book that I shall probably read over a few times before I feel that I've digested it.
on 10 June 2014
A great book to carry on supping into. The author has been a Buddhist for many years and wants to impart his knowledge and interest the reader to begin to take up his type of Buddhism .
on 23 May 2015
Great service, excellent book
on 4 November 2013
No problems at all! Thanks!